Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

Can you believe it's already 2012?!?! I can't. 2011 flew by, but I can't wait to see what joys 2012 brings for Matt and I.

But for now we'll rewind back to Christmas 2011. I love Christmas time. We hosted my family at our house Christmas Eve, went to Matt's parents house for Christmas Day with his family, and then went to my Grandma Eileen's (dad's mom) on the 26th for dinner with her. We were really busy, plus I was pretty sick (still am, in fact I spent New Years Eve evening in the ER!), but overall it was a great Christmas. We had so much fun decorating our house for our first Christmas in it. I'll post more about it later on, but for now I'll leave you with some photos from Christmas: I forgot to take pictures of our Christmas Eve.
Us with the tree in downtown Ft. Worth
Our first Christmas tree in our house :)
Matt's Family
Matt and his grandpa Christmas Day
Our little Family
                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...